(1) Where a petition for winding up is filed before the by any person other than the company, the Tribunal shall, if satisfied that a prima facie case for winding up of the is made out, by an order direct the company to file its objections along with a statement of its affairs within thirty days of the order in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed:
Provided that the Tribunal may allow a further period of thirty days in a situation of contingency or special circumstances:
Provided further that the Tribunal may direct the petitioner to deposit such security for costs as it may consider reasonable as a precondition to issue directions to the company.
(2) A company, which fails to file the statement of affairs as referred to in sub-section (1), shall forfeit the right to oppose the petition and such directors and of the company as found responsible for such non-compliance, shall be liable for punishment under sub-section (4).
(3) The directors and other officers of the company, in respect of which an order for winding up is passed by the Tribunal under clause (d) of sub-section (1) of section 273, shall, within a period of thirty days of such order, submit, at the cost of the company, the of the company completed and audited up to the date of the order, to such liquidator and in the manner specified by the Tribunal.
(4) If any director or officer of the company contravenes the provisions of this section, the director or the officer of the company who is in default shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to six months or with fine which shall not be less than twenty-five thousand rupees but which may extend to five lakh rupees, or with both.
(5) The complaint may be filed in this behalf before the Special Court by , provisional liquidator, or any person authorised by the Tribunal.
(i) all sums of money received and expended by a company and matters in relation to which the receipts and expenditure take place;
(ii) all sales and purchases of goods and services by the company;
(iii) the assets and liabilities of the company; and
(iv) the items of cost as may be prescribed under section 148 in the case of a company
which belongs to any class of companies specified under that section