2.9.34:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Voluntary Liquidation Process) Regulations, 2017
34. All money to be paid in to bank account.
(1) The liquidator shall open a bank account in the name of the corporate person followed by the words ‘in voluntary liquidation’, in a scheduled bank, for the receipt of all moneys due to the corporate person.
(2) The liquidator shall pay to the credit of the bank account opened under sub-regulation (1) all moneys, including cheques and demand drafts received by him as the liquidator of the corporate person, and the realizations of each day shall be deposited into the bank account without any deduction not later than the next working day.
(3) The money in the credit of the bank account shall not be used except in accordance with section 53(1).
(4) All payments out of the account by the liquidator above five thousand rupees shall be made by cheques drawn or online banking transactions against the bank account.