2.8.4:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Procedure for Governing Board Meetings) Regulations, 2017.
4. Convening of Meetings.
(1) There shall be at least four meetings of the Governing Board in a year and at least one meeting in each quarter.
(2) The Chairperson or in his absence, any other Member nominated by the Chairperson in this behalf, may convene the meetings of the Governing Board.
(3) Any three Members may require the Chairperson to convene a meeting of the Governing Board at any time and the Chairperson shall convene the meeting of the Governing Board accordingly:
Provided that if the Chairperson is not available, any three Members may require the Secretary to convene the meeting of the Governing Board.
(4) The meetings of the Governing Board shall be held at such times and places in India as may be specified in the notice convening the meeting.
(5) The meetings of the Governing Board shall ordinarily be held at its head office:
Provided that the Governing Board may also hold meetings at its other offices or at any other place in India, whenever, in the opinion of the Governing Board, it is expedient to do so.
(6) The Chairperson or if he is unable to attend the meeting of the Governing Board, for any reason, any other Member chosen by the Members present at the meeting, shall preside over the meeting.