2.16.35. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations, 2021
(1) Any action requiring approval of the committee shall be considered in the meetings of the committee.
(2) The resolution professional shall take a vote of the members of the committee present in the meeting, on any item listed for voting after discussion on the same.
(3) At the conclusion of a vote at the meeting, the resolution professional shall announce the decision taken by the members present in the meeting, on items along with the names of the members of the committee who voted for or against the decision or abstained from voting.
(4) The resolution professional shall-
(a) circulate the minutes of the meeting by electronic means to all members of the committee and authorised representative, within twenty-four hours of the conclusion of the meeting; and
(b) seek a vote of the members who did not vote at the meeting on the matters listed for voting, by electronic voting system in accordance with regulation 37 where the voting shall be kept open for at least twenty-four hours from the circulation of the minutes.
(5) The authorised representative shall circulate the minutes of the meeting received under sub-regulation (4) to creditors in a class and announce the voting window at least twenty-four hours before the window opens for voting instructions and keep the voting window open for at least twelve hours.