2.18.34. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations, 2021
(1) The resolution professional shall provide the list of creditors in each class to the respective authorised representative within three days of the commencement of the process.
(2) The resolution professional shall provide an updated list of creditors in each class to the respective authorised representative as and when the list is updated.
Clarification.- The authorised representative shall have no role in receipt or confirmation of claims of creditors of the class he represents.
(3) The resolution professional shall provide electronic means of communication between the authorised representative and the creditors in the class.
(4) The voting share of a creditor in a class shall be in proportion to the financial debt which includes an interest at the rate of eight per cent per annum unless a different rate has been agreed to between the parties.
(5) The authorised representative of creditors in a class shall be entitled to receive fee for every meeting of the committee attended by him in the following manner, namely:-
(6) The authorised representative shall circulate the agenda to creditors in a class and may seek their preliminary views on any item in the agenda to enable him to effectively participate in the meeting of the committee:
Provided that creditors shall have a time window of at least twelve hours to submit their preliminary views, and the said window opens at least twenty-four hours after the authorised representative seeks preliminary views:
Provided further that such preliminary views shall not be considered as voting instructions by the creditors.