2.16.33. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations, 2021
(1) The resolution professional shall act as the chairperson of meetings of the committee.
(2) At the commencement of a meeting, the resolution professional shall take a roll call of every participant attending the meeting at the venue or participating through video conferencing or other audio and visual means and shall state, for record, the following: –
(a) his name;
(b) whether he is attending in the capacity of a member of the committee or any other participant;
(c) whether he is representing a member or group of members;
(d) the location from where he is participating;
(e) that he has received the agenda and all the relevant material for the meeting; and
(f) that no one other than him is attending or has access to the proceedings of the meeting at the location of that person.
(3) After the roll call, the resolution professional shall inform the participants of the names of all persons who are present for the meeting and confirm if the required quorum is complete.
(4) The resolution professional shall ensure that the required quorum is present throughout the meeting.
(5) From the commencement of the meeting till its conclusion, no person other than the participants and any other person whose presence is required by the resolution professional shall be allowed access to the place where meeting is held or to the video conferencing or other audio and visual facility.
(6) The resolution professional shall ensure that minutes are made in relation to each meeting of the committee and such minutes shall disclose the particulars of the participants who attended the meeting in person, through video
conferencing, or other audio and visual means.