2.18.20. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations, 2021
(3) The resolution professional shall inform every creditor regarding its claims, as confirmed by him, and seek objections, if any.
(4) A creditor may submit objection along with supporting documents to the resolution professional within seven days from the receipt of communication under sub-regulation (3).
(5) The resolution professional may call for such other evidence or clarification as he deems fit from a creditor for substantiating the whole or part of its claim.
(6) The resolution professional shall consider every objection received under sub-regulation (4) and modify the claim of the creditor, if required.
(7) A creditor shall update its claim, as and when the claim is satisfied, partly or fully, from any source in any manner, after the pre-packaged insolvency commencement date.
(9) shall be –
(a) available for inspection by the creditors, members, partners, directors and guarantors of the corporate debtor;
(b) displayed on the website, if any, of the corporate debtor;
(c) filed with the Board on electronic platform; and
(d) presented at the meetings of the committee, as and when updated.