2.12.21:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2017
21. Contents of the notice for meeting.
(1) The notice shall inform the participants of the venue, the time and date of the meeting and of the option available to them to participate through video conferencing or other audio and visual means, and shall also provide all the necessary information to enable participation through such means.
(2) The notice of the meeting shall provide that a creditor may attend and vote in the meeting either in person or through an authorised representative: Provided that such creditor shall inform the resolution professional, in advance of the meeting, of the identity of the authorised representative who will attend and vote at the meeting on its behalf.
(3) The notice of the meeting shall contain an agenda of the meeting with the following-
(i) a list of the matters to be discussed at the meeting;
(ii) a list of the issues to be voted upon at the meeting; and
(iii) copies of all documents relevant to the matters to be discussed and the issues to be voted upon at the meeting; and
(4) The notice of the meeting shall-
(a) state the process and the manner for voting and the time schedule, including the time period during which the votes may be cast:
(b) provide the login ID and the details of a facility for generating password and for keeping security and casting of an electronic vote in a secure manner; and
(c) provide contact details of the person who will address the queries connected with the voting.