2.12.17:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2017
17. Filings by the interim resolution professional.
(1) The interim resolution professional shall file a report certifying the constitution of the committee to the Adjudicating Authority on or before the expiry of twenty-one days from the date of his appointment.
(2) Based on records of the corporate debtor and claims, if the interim resolution professional is of the opinion that the fast track process is not applicable to the corporate debtor as per notifications under section 55(2), he shall file an application to the Adjudicating Authority along with the report in sub-regulation (1), to pass an order converting the fast track process to corporate insolvency resolution process under Chapter II of Part II of the Code.
(3) If the Adjudicating Authority passes an order converting fast track to corporate insolvency resolution process on an application under sub-regulation (2), the process shall be carried on in accordance with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016.
(4) The interim resolution professional shall convene the first meeting of the committee within seven days of filing the report(s) under this Regulation.