2.11.14:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Inspection and Investigation) Regulations, 2017
(1) Where a direction has been issued, to any person to disgorge the amount under subsection (4) of section 220, the Board shall endeavour to realize the amount of disgorgement expeditiously.
(2) The Board shall, as soon as after the realization of the amount of disgorgement, invite claims by a public announcement from persons, who have suffered loss on account of the contravention underlying the direction under sub-section (4) of section 220, seeking restitution from the disgorged amount.
(3) The persons referred to in sub-regulation (2) shall submit claims in within 30 days of the public announcement.
(4) The Board shall scrutinise the claims and prepare a list of valid claims within 30 days of the last date for receipt of claims.
(5) The Board shall disburse such amount proportionately among the claimants within 30 days of preparation of the list of valid claims.