2.10.36:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2017.
36. Provision of information to the Board.
(1) An information utility shall provide such information as may be required by the Board.
(2) Without prejudice to the provisions of sub-regulation (1), an information utility shall provide a report to the Board annually, in the manner directed by the Board, stating the-
(a) number and types of records collected;
(b) number and types of users registered;
(c) number and types of unique debts recorded;
(d) number and types of security interests recorded;
(e) volume of debts recorded;
(f) volume of secured debts recorded;
(g) number of instances and types of defaults recorded;
(h) number and types of disputes recorded;
(i) number of times information was accessed by the Adjudicating Authority and Board; and
(j) any other information as may be directed by the Board.
(1) An information utility shall publish statistics relating to debt related information in its possession, quarterly.
(2) The statistics in sub-regulation (1) shall provide distribution of debts in terms of currency, geography, sector, size, tenor, type, lending arrangement, and incidence of default.