2.10.18:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2017.
18. Registration of users.
(1) A person shall register itself with an information utility for-
(a) submitting information to; or
(b) accessing information stored with any of the information utilities.
(2) The information utility shall verify the identity of the person under sub-regulation (1) and grant registration.
(3) Upon registration of a person under sub-regulation (2), the information utility shall intimate it of its unique identifier.
(4) A person registered once with an information utility shall not register itself with any information utility again.
(5) An information utility shall provide a registered user a functionality to enable its authorised representatives to carry on the activities in sub-regulation (1) on its behalf.
(6) An information utility shall-
(a) maintain a list of the
(i) registered users;
(ii) the unique identifiers of the registered users; and
(iii) the unique identifiers assigned to the debts under Regulation 20.
(b) make the list under clause (a) available to all information utilities and the Board.