2.10.16:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2017.
16. Amendment to bye-laws.
(1) The Governing Board may amend the bye-laws of the information utility by a resolution passed by votes in favour being not less than three times the number of the votes, if any, cast against the resolution, by the directors.
(2) A resolution passed in accordance with sub-regulation (1) shall be filed with the Board within seven days from the date of its passing, for its approval.
(3) The amendments to the bye-laws shall come into effect on the seventh day of the receipt of the approval under sub-regulation (2), unless otherwise directed by the Board.
(4) The information utility shall file a printed copy of the amended bye-laws with the Board within fifteen days from the date when such amendment is made effective.
(5) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Regulation, the Board may direct an information utility to amend any provision in its bye-laws.