2.10.15:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2017.
15. Bye-laws of information utilities.
(1) An information utility, for the conduct of its operations, shall have bye-laws consistent with the Code.
(2) The bye-laws shall be consistent with and provide for all matters contained in the Technical Standards, if any.
(3) Without prejudice to the generality of sub-regulation (1), the bye-laws shall provide for-
(a) the manner and process of providing core services and other services under these Regulations;
(b) risk management;
(c) rights of users; and
(d) grievance redressal.
(4) The bye-laws of the information utility, as amended from time to time, shall be published on its website.