(1) Where the debtor or the creditor is of the opinion that the resolution professional appointed under section 97 is required to be replaced, he may apply to the Adjudicating Authority for the replacement of the such resolution professional.
(3) The Board shall, within ten days of the receipt of a reference from the Adjudicating Authority under sub-section (2), the name of the resolution professional to the Adjudicating Authority against whom no disciplinary proceedings are pending.
(4) Without prejudice to the provisions contained in sub-section (1), the creditors may apply to the Adjudicating Authority for replacement of the resolution professional where it has been decided in the meeting of the creditors, to replace the resolution professional with a new resolution professional for implementation of the repayment plan.
(5) Where the Adjudicating Authority admits an application made under sub-section (1) or sub-section (4) , it shall direct the Board to confirm that there are no disciplinary proceedings pending against the proposed resolution professional.
(6) The Board shall send a communication within ten days of receipt of the direction under sub-section (5) either—
(a) confirming appointment of the nominated resolution professional; or
(b) rejecting appointment of the nominated resolution professional and recommend a new resolution professional.
(7) On the basis of the communication of the Board under sub-section (3) or sub-section (6) , the Adjudicating Authority shall pass an order appointing a new resolution professional.
(8) The Adjudicating Authority may give directions to the resolution professional replaced under sub-section (7)—
(a) to share all information with the new resolution professional in respect of the insolvency resolution process; and
(b) to co-operate with the new resolution professional in such matters as may be required.