(1) The members of the committee of creditors may meet in person or by such electronic means as may be specified.
(2) All meetings of the committee of creditors shall be conducted by the resolution professional.
(b) members of the suspended Board of Directors or the partners of the corporate persons, as the case may be;
(c) operational creditors or their representatives if the amount of their aggregate dues is not less than ten per cent. of the debt.
(4) The directors, partners and one representative of operational creditors, as referred to in sub-section (3), may attend the meetings of committee of creditors, but shall not have any right to vote in such meetings:
Provided that the absence of any such direct or, partner or representative of operational creditors, as the case may be, shall not invalidate proceedings of such meeting.
Any creditor who is a member of the committee of creditors may appoint an insolvency professional other than the resolution professional to represent such creditor in a meeting of the committee of creditors:
Provided that the fees payable to such insolvency professional representing any individual creditor will be borne by such creditor.
(6) Each creditor shall vote in accordance with the voting share assigned to him based on the financial debts owed to such creditor.
(7) The resolution professional shall determine the voting share to be assigned to each creditor in the manner specified by the Board.
(8) The meetings of the committee of creditors shall be conducted in such manner as may be specified.
2.4.21:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016.
21. Contents of the notice for meeting.
(1) The notice shall inform the participants of the venue, the time and date of the meeting and of the option available to them to participate through video conferencing or other audio and visual means, and shall also provide all the necessary information to enable participation through video conferencing or other audio and visual means.
(2) The notice of the meeting shall provide that a participant may attend and vote in the meeting either in person or through an authorised representative: Provided that such participant shall inform the resolution professional, in advance of the meeting, of the identity of the authorised representative who will attend and vote at the meeting on its behalf.
(i) a list of the matters to be discussed at the meeting;
(ii) a list of the issues to be voted upon at the meeting; and
(iii) copies of all documents relevant to the matters to be discussed and the issues to be voted upon at the meeting.
(3) The notice of the meeting shall- (a) contain an agenda of the meeting with the following- (i) a list of the matters to be discussed at the meeting; (ii) a list of the issues to be voted upon at the meeting; and (iii) copies of all documents relevant to the matters to be discussed and the issues to be voted upon at the meeting; and (b) state that a vote of the members of the committee shall not be taken at the meeting unless all members are present at such meeting.
(4) The notice of the meeting shall-
(a) state the process and manner for voting by electronic means and the time schedule, including the time period during which the votes may be cast:
(b) provide the login ID and the details of a facility for generating password and for keeping security and casting of vote in a secure manner; and
(c) provide contact details of the person who will address the queries connected with the electronic voting.
IBC-Enforcement Notification [S.O.3594(E)] dated 30/11/2016
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018 dated 06.06.2018 [repealed by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Act, 2018 dated 17.08.2018 w.e.f., 06.06.2018]
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Act, 2018 dated 17.08.2018 w.e.f., 06.06.2018