Disclosure of information having bearing on performance/operation of listed entity and/or price sensitive information.
51.(1) The listed entity shall promptly inform the stock exchange(s) of all information having bearing on the performance/operation of the listed entity, price sensitive information or any action that shall affect payment of interest or dividend of non-convertible preference shares or redemption of non convertible debt securities or redeemable preference shares.
Explanation.-The expression ‘promptly inform’, shall imply that the stock exchange must be informed as soon as practically possible and without any delay and that the information shall be given first to the stock exchange(s) before providing the same to any third party.
(2) Without prejudice to the generality of sub-regulation(1), the listed entity who has issued or is issuing non-convertible debt securities and/or non-convertible redeemable preference shares shall make disclosures as specified in .
LODR – SCHEDULE III Part B
PART B: DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION HAVING BEARING ON PERFORMANCE/OPERATION OF LISTED ENTITY AND/OR PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION: NON-CONVERTIBLE DEBT SECURITIES & NON-CONVERTIBLE REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES
[See Regulation 51(2)]
A. The listed entity shall promptly inform to the stock exchange(s) of all information which shall have bearing on performance/operation of the listed entity or is price sensitive or shall affect payment of interest or dividend of non-convertible preference shares or redemption of non convertible debt securities or redeemable preference shares including :
(1) expected default in timely payment of interests/preference dividend or redemption or repayment amount or both in respect of the non-convertible debt securities and non-convertible redeemable preference shares and also default in creation of security for debentures as soon as the same becomes apparent;
(2) any attachment or prohibitory orders restraining the listed entity from transferring non-convertible debt securities or non-convertible redeemable preference shares from the account of the registered holders along-with the particulars of the numbers of securities so affected , the names of the registered holders and their demat account details;
(3) any action which shall result in the redemption, conversion, cancellation, retirement in whole or in part of any non-convertible debt securities or reduction, redemption, cancellation, retirement in whole or in part of any non-convertible redeemable preference shares;
(4) any action that shall affect adversely payment of interest on non-convertible debt securities or payment of dividend on non-convertible redeemable preference shares including default by issuer to pay interest on non-convertible debt securities or redemption amount and failure to create a charge on the assets;
(5) any change in the form or nature of any of its non-convertible debt securities or non-convertible redeemable preference shares that are listed on the stock exchange(s) or in the rights or privileges of the holders thereof and make an application for listing of the securities as changed, if the stock exchange(s) so require;
(6) any changes in the general character or nature of business / activities, disruption of operation due to natural calamity, and commencement of commercial production / commercial operations;
(7) any events such as strikes and lock outs. which have a bearing on the interest payment/ dividend payment / principal repayment capacity;
(8) details of any letter or comments made by debenture trustees regarding payment/non-payment of interest on due dates, payment/non-payment of principal on the due dates or any other matter concerning the security, listed entity and /or the assets along with its comments thereon, if any;
(9) delay/ default in payment of interest or dividend / principal amount /redemption for a period of more than three months from the due date;
(10) failure to create charge on the assets within the stipulated time period;
(11) any instance(s) of default/delay in timely repayment of interests or principal obligations or both in respect of the debt securities including, any proposal for re-scheduling or postponement of the repayment programmes of the dues/debts of the listed entity with any investor(s)/lender(s).
Explanation.- For the purpose of this sub-para, ‘default’ shall mean Non-payment of interest or principal amount in full on the pre-agreed date and shall be recognized at the first instance of delay in servicing of any interest or principal on debt.
(12) any major change in composition of its board of directors, which may amount to change in control as defined in Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011;
(13) any revision in the rating;
(14) the following approvals by board of directors in their meeting:-
(a) the decision to pass any interest payment;
(b) short particulars of any increase of capital whether by issue of bonus securities through capitalization, or by way of right securities to be offered to the debenture holders, or in any other way;
(15) all the information, report, notices, call letters, circulars, proceedings, etc concerning non-convertible redeemable preference shares or non convertible debt securities;
(16) any other change that shall affect the rights and obligations of the holders of non-convertible debt securities / non-convertible redeemable preference shares, any other information not in the public domain necessary to enable the holders of the listed securities to clarify its position and to avoid the creation of a false market in such listed securities or any other information having bearing on the operation/performance of the listed entity as well as price sensitive information.