Disclosure of events or information.
(3) The listed entity shall make disclosure of events specified in Para B of Part A of Schedule III, based on application of the guidelines for materiality, as specified in sub-regulation (4).
(4)(i) The listed entity shall consider the following criteria for determination of materiality of events/ information:
(a)the omission of an event or information, which is likely to result in discontinuity or alteration of event or information already available publicly; or
(b)the omission of an event or information is likely to result in significant market reaction if the said omission came to light at a later date;
(c)In case where the criteria specified in sub-clauses (a) and (b) are not applicable, an event/information may be treated as being material if in the opinion of the board of directors of listed entity, the event / information is considered material.
(ii) The listed entity shall frame a policy for determination of materiality, based on criteria specified in this sub-regulation, duly approved by its board of directors, which shall be disclosed on its website.
(5) The board of directors of the listed entity shall authorize one or more Key Managerial Personnel for the purpose of determining materiality of an event or information and for the purpose of making disclosures to stock exchange(s) under this regulation and the contact details of such personnel shall be also disclosed to the stock exchange(s) and as well as on the listed entity’s website.
(6) The listed entity shall first disclose to stock exchange(s) of all events, as specified in Part A of Schedule III, or information as soon as reasonably possible and not later than twenty four hours from the occurrence of event or information:
Provided that in case the disclosure is made after twenty four hours of occurrence of the event or information, the listed entity shall, along with such disclosures provide explanation for delay:
Provided further that disclosure with respect to events specified in sub-para 4 of Para A of Part A of Schedule III shall be made within thirty minutes of the conclusion of the board meeting.
(7) The listed entity shall, with respect to disclosures referred to in this regulation, make disclosures updating material developments on a regular basis, till such time the event is resolved/closed, with relevant explanations.
(8) The listed entity shall disclose on its website all such events or information which has been disclosed to stock exchange(s) under this regulation , and such disclosures shall be hosted on the website of the listed entity for a minimum period of five years and thereafter as per the archival policy of the listed entity, as disclosed on its website.
(9) The listed entity shall disclose all events or information with respect to subsidiaries which are material for the listed entity.
(10) The listed entity shall provide specific and adequate reply to all queries raised by stock exchange(s) with respect to any events or information:
Provided that the stock exchange(s) shall disseminate information and clarification as soon as reasonably practicable.
(11) The listed entity may on its own initiative also, confirm or deny any reported event or information to stock exchange(s).
(12) In case where an event occurs or an information is available with the listed entity, which has not been indicated in Para A or B of Part A of Schedule III, but which may have material effect on it, the listed entity is required to make adequate disclosures in regard thereof.
Refer circular CIR/CFD/CMD/4/2015 dated 09/09/2015 To view the clarification,Click Here
Also refer NSE Circular No. NSE/CML/2018/22 dated 06.06.2018. To view the clarification,Click Here
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2018 dated 1.06.2018
Circular on disclosure of schemes involving merger of a wholly owned subsidiary or its division with the parent company dated 01.01.2019
NSE Circular on Compliance and Disclosure Requirements for Listed Companies undergoing Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) dated 6.06.2018
NSE Circular on misuse of Exchange Platform provided for Corporate Announcements dated 19.12.2018
SEBI Circular CIR/CFD/CMD/4/2015 dated 09/09/2015
LODR – SCHEDULE III Part A
PART A: DISCLOSURES OF EVENTS OR INFORMATION: SPECIFIED SECURITIES
[See Regulation 30]
The following shall be events/information, upon occurrence of which listed entity shall make disclosure to stock exchange(s):
A. Events which shall be disclosed without any application of the guidelines for materiality as specified in sub-regulation (4) of regulation (30):
1. Acquisition(s) (including agreement to acquire), of Arrangement (amalgamation/ merger/ demerger/restructuring), or sale or disposal of any unit(s), division(s) or subsidiary of the listed entity or any other restructuring. Explanation.- For the purpose of this sub-para, the word ‘acquisition’ shall mean,-
(i) acquiring control, whether directly or indirectly; or,
(ii) acquiring or agreeing to acquire shares or voting rights in, a company, whether directly or indirectly, such that –
(a) the listed entity holds shares or voting rights aggregating to five per cent or more of the shares or voting rights in the said company, or;
(b) there has been a change in holding from the last disclosure made under sub-clause (a) of clause (ii) of the Explanation to this sub-para and such change exceeds two per cent of the total shareholding or voting rights in the said company.
2. Issuance or forfeiture of securities, split or consolidation of shares, buyback of securities, any restriction on transferability of securities or alteration in terms or structure of existing securities including forfeiture, reissue of forfeited securities, alteration of calls, redemption of securities etc.
3. Revision in Rating(s).
4. Outcome of Meetings of the board of directors: The listed entity shall disclose to the Exchange(s), within 30 minutes of the closure of the meeting, held to consider the following:
(a) dividends and/or cash bonuses recommended or declared or the decision to pass any dividend and the date on which dividend shall be paid/dispatched;
(b) any cancellation of dividend with reasons thereof;
(c) the decision on buyback of securities;
(d) the decision with respect to fund raising proposed to be undertaken
(e) increase in capital by issue of bonus shares through capitalization including the date on which such bonus shares shall be credited/dispatched;
(f) reissue of forfeited shares or securities, or the issue of shares or securities held in reserve for future issue or the creation in any form or manner of new shares or securities or any other rights, privileges or benefits to subscribe to;
(g) short particulars of any other alterations of capital, including calls;
(h) financial results;
(i) decision on voluntary delisting by the listed entity from stock exchange(s).
5. Agreements (viz. shareholder agreement(s), joint venture agreement(s), family settlement agreement(s) (to the extent that it impacts management and control of the listed entity), agreement(s)/treaty(ies)/contract(s) with media companies) which are binding and not in normal course of business, revision(s) or amendment(s) and termination(s) thereof.
6. Fraud/defaults by promoter or key managerial personnel or by listed entity or arrest of key managerial personnel or promoter.
In case of resignation of the auditor of the listed entity, detailed reasons for resignation of auditor, as given by the said auditor, shall be disclosed by the listed entities to the stock exchanges as soon as possible but not later than twenty four hours of receipt of such reasons from the auditor.
Resignation of auditor including reasons for resignation: In case of resignation of an independent director of the listed entity, within seven days from the date of resignation, the following disclosures shall be made to the stock exchanges by the listed entities:
i. Detailed reasons for the resignation of independent directors as given by the said director shall be disclosed by the listed entities to the stock exchanges.
ii. The independent director shall, along with the detailed reasons, also provide a confirmation that there is no other material reasons other than those provided.
iii. The confirmation as provided by the independent director above shall also be disclosed by the listed entities to the stock exchanges along with the detailed reasons as specified in sub-clause (i) above.
8. Appointment or discontinuation of share transfer agent.
9. Corporate debt restructuring.
10. One time settlement with a bank.
11. Reference to BIFR and winding-up petition filed by any party / creditors.
12. Issuance of Notices, call letters, resolutions and circulars sent to shareholders, debenture holders or creditors or any class of them or advertised in the media by the listed entity.
13. Proceedings of Annual and extraordinary general meetings of the listed entity.
14. Amendments to memorandum and articles of association of listed entity, in brief.
15. Schedule of Analyst or institutional investor meet and presentations on financial results made by the listed entity to analysts or institutional investors;
a) Filing of application by the corporate applicant for initiation of CIRP, also specifying the amount of default;
b) Filing of application by financial creditors for initiation of CIRP against the corporate debtor, also specifying the amount of default;
c) Admission of application by the Tribunal, along with amount of default or rejection or withdrawal, as applicable ;
d) Public announcement made pursuant to order passed by the Tribunal under section 13 of Insolvency Code;
e) List of creditors as required to be displayed by the corporate debtor under regulation 13(2)(c) of the IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016;
f) Appointment/ Replacement of the Resolution Professional;
g) Prior or post-facto intimation of the meetings of Committee of Creditors;
h) Brief particulars of invitation of resolution plans under section 25(2)(h) of Insolvency Code in the Form specified under regulation 36A(5) of the IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016;
i) Number of resolution plans received by Resolution Professional;
j) Filing of resolution plan with the Tribunal;
m) Approval of resolution plan by the Tribunal or rejection, if applicable;
k) Salient features, not involving commercial secrets, of the resolution plan approved by the Tribunal, in such form as may be specified;
l) Any other material information not involving commercial secrets.
B. Events which shall be disclosed upon application of the guidelines for materiality referred sub-regulation (4) of regulation (30):
1. Commencement or any postponement in the date of commencement of commercial production or commercial operations of any unit/division.
2. Change in the general character or nature of business brought about by arrangements for strategic, technical, manufacturing, or marketing tie-up, adoption of new lines of business or closure of operations of any unit/division (entirety or piecemeal).
3. Capacity addition or product launch.
4. Awarding, bagging/ receiving, amendment or termination of awarded/bagged orders/contracts not in the normal course of business.
5. Agreements (viz. loan agreement(s) (as a borrower) or any other agreement(s) which are binding and not in normal course of business) and revision(s) or amendment(s) or termination(s) thereof.
6. Disruption of operations of any one or more units or division of the listed entity due to natural calamity (earthquake, flood, fire etc.), force majeure or events such as strikes, lockouts etc.
7. Effect(s) arising out of change in the regulatory framework applicable to the listed entity
8. Litigation(s) / dispute(s) / regulatory action(s) with impact.
9. Fraud/defaults etc. by directors (other than key managerial personnel) or employees of listed entity.
10. Options to purchase securities including any ESOP/ESPS Scheme.
11. Giving of guarantees or indemnity or becoming a surety for any third party.
12. Granting, withdrawal , surrender , cancellation or suspension of key licenses or regulatory approvals.
C. Any other information/event viz. major development that is likely to affect business, e.g. emergence of new technologies, expiry of patents, any change of accounting policy that may have a significant impact on the accounts, etc. and brief details thereof and any other information which is exclusively known to the listed entity which may be necessary to enable the holders of securities of the listed entity to appraise its position and to avoid the establishment of a false market in such securities.
D. Without prejudice to the generality of para (A), (B) and (C) above, the listed entity may make disclosures of event/information as specified by the Board from time to time.